Today, I turn 29. My 28th year was by far the best yet.
I got engaged shortly before my 28th birthday.
We bought our house.
We got married.
We celebrated our first Christmas.
We brought home a cute and energetic pup. Chris named him Chester. Chester went from pup to 50 lb. lap dog.
Chester went from sleepy pup to keeping us on our toes.
After such a wonderful year, I am really looking forward to all the fun the last year of my 20′s will bring. I have been making a list of things I want to do in my 29th year – a bucket list of sorts. Some are tasty (fried chicken and sushi), some will be sweaty (sub 4 marathon), some will deepen my faith and some might be a little terrifying (driving Chris’ beast of a truck). I can’t wait! Follow along this next year as I mark off my bucket list.
Year 29 Bucket List
1. Run a trail race
2. Read my Bible more
3. Take my husband to Mardi Gras
4. Make my own pasta
5. Go to a honky-tonk
6. Go hiking in the mountains
7. Find a volunteer project
8. Have an awesome beach vacation with Chris and Chester
9. Visit NYC
10. Run a sub 4 marathon
11. Pray often
12. Attend a blog event
13. Try Crossfit
14. Host a party for our neighbors
15. Plant a garden
16. Go camping
17. Run a sub 7 mile without stopping
18. Catch a really big fish
19. Learn to drive Chris’ truck
20. Help with the running group at church
21. Renovate something
22. Decorate our house
23. Learn to make some of my Mom’s best recipes
24. Learn to sew
25. Learn more about photography
26. Do something really spontaneous
27. Make fried chicken
28. Make homemade sushi
29. Try Zumba
Hope ya’ll are having a wonderful week. I am heading to Louisiana this weekend, and marathon training is officially starting next week. I can’t wait to be back in Bayou Country – I haven’t been home since Christmas. I’m looking forward to sharing all the fun with ya’ll!